Being that Clearview Tree and Land has over 15 years in the tree care field, we think it is safe to say that “we know trees.”
Over the years, we have provided a variety of tree and landscaping services including tree removal, tree pruning/tree trimming/tree shaping, stump removal, tree planting, mulch installation, and landscape installation. When the temperatures begin to drop in New York City, a homeowner may want to make sure the trees on their property on strong, sturdy, healthy, and able to withstand the cold temperatures and winter winds. This is where the experts of Clearview Tree and Land come in.
Our company consists of professionals in every aspect including estimating, management, and customer services. We are able to provide property owners in New York City and Long Island with free estimates. For WINTER TREE CARE, we suggest owners take the following into consideration.
- installing mulch (about 2 inches) under a tree to insulate roots from extreme temperatures
- remove irrigation bags prior to freezing temperatures
- be sure to keep sodium chloride (rock salt) away from trees, as it will disrupt the absorption of water and nutrients
- remove heavy snow from trees, so they do not cause branches to snap
- HIRE A TREE COMPANY TREE PRUNE YOUR TREES. Tree pruning in the winter is the best, as many of the branches are very visible, therefore disease and/or dead branches can be identified quickly and removed.
For a free estimate, please call Clearview Tree and Land today! We offer Long Island tree service & New York City tree service.
(888) 808 4777