Residential Stump Removal/Stump Grinding
Whether you stump is large or small, Clearview Tree and Land Corp. can remove it effortlessly. Our experts have all of the industrial equipment necessary for removing stumps in those “hard to reach” areas as well as throughout your property.
A tree stump is what’s left over from a tree that has been removed. There are plenty of good reasons to remove a tree stump.
Reasons for Stump Removal
- Stumps are eyesores
- Safety hazards
- Termites love stumps above and beneath the ground
- Roots attached to the stump continue to grow which could affect your driveway or other walkways
- Stumps Beneath Soil May Affect Plumbing
- They May Need to Be Removed If Your Installing A Fence On Your property
Our Stump Removal Process
Stump removal is performed effortlessly by our experts. We utilize an industrial “stump grinder.” This is basically a machine that burrows and shaves into the wood turning it into wood chips. . Rest assured, when working with our friendly and polite staff, the entire stump removal process will be a breeze.
Stump Grinding Service Policies
- Estimate does not include removal of stump grindings, which are to be back-filled into the hole, nor does it include grinding of roots, unless it is specifically stated. Stumps are mechanically grinded 4 to 6 inches below ground level.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to remove all items from the work area. We cannot be held liable for damages done to items that were not moved (e.g. patio tables, chairs, stepping stones or moveable bricks, toys, etc.).
- We will not be held liable for anything underground that is not visible (e.g. underground sprinkler systems, cesspools, etc.).
- It is the customer’s responsibility to get the neighbor’s permission to work on their trees.
If yard is altered in any way, after estimate is given, the price is subject to change (e.g. shed, fences, etc.)