When one decides to plant trees on their property or at an offsite location in New York City, they are ultimately contributing to the well-being of the environment. Planting trees in New York City is extremely important for a variety of reasons.
Tree planting in NYC is important and beneficial for the following reasons:
1) Trees contribute oxygen to the Earth by breaking down carbon dioxide through its leaves, processing it, and releasing oxygen. That is why many trees are located along highways and busy roadways. They absorb all the toxic emissions from vehicles.
2) Tree also provide shelter to wildlife in the area, such as squirrels, birds, and raccoons. This helps bring in a sense of natural elements into urban settings.
3) Trees act as sounds barriers in very busy neighborhoods.
4) Trees can improve soil quality by preserving water
5) Tree also attribute to climate control. How so? Well, they can provide shade in a person’s backyard, and in the shade of that tree, the temperature will be a few degrees less than in direct sun.
6) Trees enhance the beauty of our surroundings
To reap the benefits of tree planting in NYC and receive a free estimate on our tree planting service, please call Clearview Tree and Land today! (888) 808 4777.