In Long Island, NY many people may agree that this specific winter season has been relentless. We have received so much snow and below normal frigid temperatures this time around, that snow removal has proven to be quite the task. However, our company is available and up to any challenge.
Clearview Tree and Land offers snow removal services to commercial property owners in Nassau County. We know how difficult it can be to find a reliable company to perform plowing services when Nassau County receives over 12 inches of snow. Clearview Tree and Land is available 24 hours a day, during times of snowfall, for those included in our snow plowing program. Our company possesses modern technology/machinery equipped to remove snow from large properties. We provide plowing, clearing of walkways/pathways, and salt applications. It is very important that all property owners keep their grounds safe for vehicular and pedestrian traffic.
The following can also be done to ensure overall safety during winter weather (i.e. snowstorms):
- Dressing appropriately for the climate
- Wearing sunglasses to protect your eyes from the glare
- Allowing enough time for you to reach your destination
- Applying deicer on pedestrian walkways
- Keeping you gas tank full, in case of shortages
- Being alert and watching for black ice
- Keeping a safe distance from other vehicles
- AND In case of a snow emergency, do NOT park your car on the curb, as emergency vehicles and plows need to get through
Commercial properties owners may call our office to schedule a free onsite consultation, regarding snow removal services: 888-808-4777.