Suffolk County Tree Services
s a fully licensed and insured Suffolk County Tree Services provider, we specialize in tree removal, tree pruning, stump removal, tree planting, tree stump removals, storm damage cleanups, lot clearing, tree disease control and much more. We have many types of clients; these include homes, churches, apartment complexes, schools, municipalities, office complexes, and much more. For over twenty years we have worked to establish a dividing line between us and the competition. Our efforts have been successful largely due to our affordable pricing, high quality of workmanship, and adherence to safety.
Suffolk County Tree Removal
Tree removal in Suffolk County, NY isn’t something we like to promote. Unfortunately sometimes a tree does need to be removed. This could be for a variety of reasons. They include:
- The tree is dead, dying or diseased
- Your need to clear land for additional property/extension
- Tree(s) is outgrowing its area
- Tree fell due to a powerful storm
- Tree is a nuisance-it drops seeds, leaves, branches, and sap all over your lawn
- Its roots pose a threat to your foundation, sidewalk, driveway, or steps
- Tree is too close to power lines, play structures, pool, etc.
Suffolk County Tree Support Systems (Cabling & Bracing)
As we mentioned before, we don’t enjoy taking down trees. We are nature lovers, this means that whenever we see an opportunity to save a tree we’ll do so. We provide a common service known as cabling & bracing. This involves sticking steel rods and cables into the structure of a tree in order to increase and maintain its stability. For example, a tree that may be in danger of falling is now safe again due to the special structure our technicians have been able to put in place. We love saving trees!
Suffolk County Tree Pruning
Tree pruning is our favorite service to provide to homes and businesses in Suffolk County, NY. Some of our customers get their trees pruned every season and other every 2-3 years. This also depends on the species of the tree. Trees are often overlooked as beautiful objects within your landscape. Many people assume that they’ll grow and require no maintenance but this is very far from the truth. There are many benefits toward pruning your trees regularly, these include:
- Improve view of traffic or business signs
- Increase safety around trees by removing large dead branches
- Reduce level of diseases within leaves and branches
- Increase light passage to grass below
- Match the beauty of your well-kept landscape