Mulch installation is important in order to protect your plants and trees from harm; therefore it’s never a bad time to install. Mulch is quite beneficial to:
1) Preserve moisture and provide nutrients in the soil.
2) Protect the soil all year by keeping the soil warmer throughout the winter and cooler in the summer.
3) Another great benefit of installing is that it prevents weeds from growing. Weeds need sunlight in order for it to grow; mulch blocks the sunlight to reach the weeds.
To receive a free estimate contact Clearview Tree Land & Corp today! (888)808-4777
Are you a residential or commercial property owner in Long Island, looking for advice from the best in tree service. Then, you have visited the right page. Clearview Tree and Land (888-808-4777) is a Nassau County based tree and land service company that offers FREE estimates to property owners. We offer estimates on a variety of services including tree pruning, tree trimming, tree removal, tree planting, lawn care, mulch installation, Spring/ Fall cleanups, and anything and everything pertaining to tree care.
One should take tree care very serious because the better the care provided to the tree, the longer the lifespan of that tree. Long Island tree care is especially important because of the severity of the storms/hurricanes over the past few years. If you have a healthy, sturdy tree on your property, that has little opportunity to uproot or snap during such weather conditions, the safer you and others will be.
Tree care services that should be taken advantage of are as follows:
- TREE PRUNING/ TREE TRIMMING to keep branches from becoming large and overgrown and to eliminate any dead/diseased wood
- ROOT FEEDING which can help deliver rich nutrients directly to tree roots or the “root zone”
- FERTILIZER (more specifically 100% organic or 30% slow releasing fertilizer) that will deliver much needed nutrients over a longer of time
- MUCLH INSTALLATION a few inches away from the root collar will protect the “feeding roots” from the Summer’s hot sun and allow the soil to retain moisture
- WATERING is the key to a tree flourishing during the dry seasons. Newly installed plants will have to be monitored and watered routinely to ensure that the tree will have the chance to establish itself properly
To seek advice and hire the best in Long Island tree care, call Clearview Tree and Land today! 888-808-4777
Preparing your lawn and overall landscape for the summer is a difficult task if one takes on the duty of figuring out a design/layout, materials, and the duration of installation, himself. To avoid all that hassle, simply call the experts of Clearview Tree and Land.
Clearview Tree and Land has a team of experts in landscape design and landscape installation. Our landscape managers are able to develop beautiful landscape designs that would please any property owner in Garden City. They take into consideration how much sunlight the plants in certain areas are exposed to, the soil quality, if the homeowner wants annual or seasonal plants, and the customer’s budget.
Call today to meet with a landscaping expert and create the landscape/lawn you have always wanted.
When one decides to plant trees on their property or at an offsite location in New York City, they are ultimately contributing to the well-being of the environment. Planting trees in New York City is extremely important for a variety of reasons.
Tree planting in NYC is important and beneficial for the following reasons:
1) Trees contribute oxygen to the Earth by breaking down carbon dioxide through its leaves, processing it, and releasing oxygen. That is why many trees are located along highways and busy roadways. They absorb all the toxic emissions from vehicles.
2) Tree also provide shelter to wildlife in the area, such as squirrels, birds, and raccoons. This helps bring in a sense of natural elements into urban settings.
3) Trees act as sounds barriers in very busy neighborhoods.
4) Trees can improve soil quality by preserving water
5) Tree also attribute to climate control. How so? Well, they can provide shade in a person’s backyard, and in the shade of that tree, the temperature will be a few degrees less than in direct sun.
6) Trees enhance the beauty of our surroundings
To reap the benefits of tree planting in NYC and receive a free estimate on our tree planting service, please call Clearview Tree and Land today! (888) 808 4777.
Clearview Tree and Land offers many tree and land services to homeowners in Nassau County, but one town in particular is North Bellmore. In North Bellmore, our company has been frequently requested to trim trees.
When trimming trees, homeowners are looking to 1) trim back branches hanging over from their neighbor’s property 2) bring a tree down in size 3) remove hazardous branches (i.e. branches over roof) and/or 4) trim branches interfering with pedestrian and/or vehicular traffic. Clearview Tree and Land can trim the trees in question with no problem. We have the man-power and equipment to get such work done within a few hours.
To schedule your appointment to receive a free quote, please call 888-808-4777.
Providing the best landscape services in Nassau County is Clearview Tree and Land, a tree and land company based in Westbury, NY. Our services are offered to consumers in Westbury, Roslyn, Syosset, Oyster Bay, Freeport, Levittown, Hicksville, Garden City, New Hyde Park, etc.
Clearview Tree and Land provides landscape services to both commercial and residential property owners in Nassau County. Our services include:
- tree planting
- landscape design
- landscape installation
- mulch installation
- grading of soil/ leveling
- stump removal
- land/lot clearing
- tree pruning
- and more…
Our office is open 9am-5pm weekdays and 9am-3pm on Saturdays, so why don’t you give Clearview Tree and Land a call today for a FREE estimate!
Are you a residential and/or commercial property owner in Queens, Brooklyn, the Bronx, or Manhattan looking for a professional tree company to assist in the planting of “city trees?” Then, you have come to the right place. Clearview Tree and Land has been providing a variety of tree services to consumers in New York City for over 15 years. Our company is the “go-to” tree company for the planting of “city trees.”
Many times, when a contractor is building a structure or removing a tree for new construction, they are requested by the New York City Parks’ Dept. to plant a certain amount of trees in the surrounding area. In order to have these new trees installed a licensed and insured tree entity must be brought in. This is where Clearview Tree and Land comes in. Because of our experience, we are the best tree entity to be used for such a job. We will submit the necessary paperwork for attaining the planting permit(s) and when approved, our experienced crew can install the trees as requested.
To schedule an appointment for a free estimate on tree planting in NYC, please call our office at 888-808-4777.
1. Check the surrounding area for obstacles that may be in the way, such as another tree, a fence, overhead wires, cars, etc.
2. Stand back and observe the way the tree leans naturally. The best fall would be its natural angle of growth.
3. Check the tree itself for safety hazards, such as dead or hanging branches.
4. Check the trunk of the tree for open wounds. Wounds could indicate that the center of the tree is hollow or rotten.
NOTE: Feeling a hollow or rotten tree at the stump height should be left to the professionals. You may not be able to control the direction of the fall or the tree may fall prematurely, putting both you and others around you in danger.
5. Establish two escape routes that can be used while the tree is falling. One on each side of the tree leading away from the expected fall line would be best.
CALL CLEARVIEW TREE AND LAND FOR A FREE ESTIMATE TODAY! (888) 808 4777
When a property owner decides to have a tree removed on their property, they want to make sure that a reliable, professional, and affordable tree company can do the work right. If the homeowner hires Clearview Tree and Land, they will have little to worry.
Clearview Tree and Land is an established tree and land service company providing Queens tree service, Brooklyn tree service, Manhattan tree service, Bronx tree service, Staten Island tree service, Nassau County tree service, and Suffolk County tree service. Over the past 15 years, we have been able to form great business relationships with commercial and residential property owners in need of tree and land services. Individuals trust us because we have an excellent crew that is well versed in all tree safety measures. Our company has made it a point to require that all Clearview Tree and Land crew members partake in several safety training courses and become licensed/certified to use specific machinery such as our bucket truck, Bobcat, and crane.
Give our office a call to schedule an appointment for a FREE estimate today! (888) 808 4777.
Offering free estimates on the best tree removal services in the Bronx is Clearview Tree and Land. Our company has estimators that will provide both residential and commercial property owners with free estimates on tree removal.
Tree removal consists of the removal of dead, diseased, leaning/hazardous and/or trees that are negatively impacting the aesthetics of your landscape. When we remove a tree, we make sure that all crew members are wearing the proper safety gear and are informed about the strategy that will be used to remove the specific tree(s). Depending on the size of the tree to be removed, several different pieces of equipment may be used such as our crane, log loader, bucket truck, Bobcat, wood chipper, chipper truck, and/or stump grinder. Clearview Tree and Land is know as professional and affordable tree company in the Bronx.
Call today to begin the journey with Clearview Tree and Land.