About Clearview Tree and Land Corp.
ince 1991 Clearview Tree and Land Corp. have been providing residential, commercial and municipal clients with complete tree care. We specialize in everything from tree pruning to disease control. Our mission has always been to provide clients with personalized one on one service.
Our Goals and Expectations
- We’d like to inspire our customers to require a far higher level of professionalism from our tree care industry.
- Be the preferred tree service company throughout New York City, Nassau County and Suffolk County, NY.
- Provide extraordinary client care.
- Complete projects with superior thoroughness and care.
- Constantly improve our operational efficiency.
- Sustain long-term client relationships to increase repeat business and referrals.
- Build crews whose skills, chemistry, and work ethic are unmatched within New York City, Nassau County and Suffolk County, NY.
- Encourage the personal and professional growth of our team members.
Team Member Expectations
- Neat Appearance
- Cares about the company and it’s reputation
We sincerely hope you take such considerations in mind as you choose to whom you will entrust the care of your property.
Clearview Tree & Land Corp. Values
We’ve never admired the “one size fits all” approach to tree care and this is why our reputation precedes us. In order for us to operate at a minimum standard of excellence in comparison to our competition, we consistently operate under a few unique factors.
- Past and present,this has has been the most important key to our success. Your happiness truly come first and we’ll never compromise that for anything.
- You’ve heard that old saying…”You get what you pay for.” Well in our case, we’re the exception! We have spent year after year fine tuning our pricing and service quality. This has been done in order to provide you with the highest quality tree care at reasonable pricing.
- Our team of tree care experts are consistently trained to look out for every single detail. Whether it’s a loose branch hanging from a tree after the job is finished or a problem area we spotted on one of your trees, we pride ourselves on never skipping a beat.
- Just like other major industries, tree care is constantly evolving. Things like safety procedures and equipment constantly change making way for more efficiency. You can always count on our team to be equipped with the latest knowledge and techniques. Our experts are certified by the TCIA (Tree Care Industry Association) and the ISA (International Society of Arboriculture).
Tree Care Misconceptions
One of the biggest misconceptions out there is that “trees can take care of themselves.” Unfortunately for some, this couldn’t be farther from the truth. Just like your lawn, shrubs, and bushes; trees need to be properly maintained. Proper tree care on your home’s property is important because trees are an investment in the value of your home and the livability of your neighborhood. There is definitely a “right way” and a “wrong way” to caring for trees. It’s important to remember a few things before you make a decision to hire a residential tree care company in New York. It’s simple, make sure that they’re licensed, insured, and fully experienced when it comes to the service you need. Trees take decades to grow, but only seconds to destroy.
Your Neighborhood Tree Care Company
These core values have only strengthened us as a local tree services company. We’re family owned, operated and well known throughout the community. Clearview Tree and Land Corp. has offices throughout Suffolk County, Nassau County, Queens, and Brooklyn. For every tree care issue out there, we don’t see problems, we only see solutions.
Our Tree Service Equipment
Submit your review
Your workers left a little while ago and everything looks great. All the residents who were here watching were amazed at how quickly and efficiently they got the job done, and if any of our neighbors ask us, we’ll be sure to refer them to you. It’s a relief to finally have these unwanted trees out of the way, especially now that hurricanes seem to be a yearly occurrence!
As you probably know by now, I handed the check to your worker, in full payment for the job, upon completion of the work.
Both the homeowner and I were very pleased with all aspects of the job. Although I received a verbal quote from one of your competitors to do the job for $700 less than the price you quoted, I decided to have Clearview do the job because of the way that Brian and you conducted yourselves and the confidence you instilled that Clearview would do a professional job. The prompt and courteous way in which you provided the quote, answered my questions and concerns and scheduled the job, combined with the way the job was executed by your crew really, made it a real pleasure to deal with your company. I already recommended Clearview to someone else who told me that he was going to need some tree work at his home and business. I would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone in the future. Thank you again for a job well done!
Marbridge Realty Co., Inc.
Scott Strober, President
I looked here for a recomendation to have a large tree removed, and it seemed everyone up here was either too busy or not accepting new business. So now that I've found someone great, I wanted to get the word out. Clearview Tree called back promptly, gave me a price (the same day) substantially lower than my lowest estimate, showed up exactly on time, got the job done, and cleared the place well, leaving no damage at all. Need a tree removed? Call Paul: 917-807-7316